Sunday 11 May 2008

Ray J sex blast at Bobby Brown

Ray J sex blast at Bobby Brown




Whitney Sam Houston is used to vocalizing songs - not organism the subject area of them.

Just vocalist Ray J has spilled the beans about his romance with the I
Will Always Sexual love You star, composition lyrics around her in one of his tracks.

He as well takes a hook at the superstar's ex-hubby Bobby Robert Brown.

Beam J dated Whitney - wHO is 17 years his senior - briefly in 2007 while she
was leaving through her disassociate.

The song from his fresh album Completely I Feel suggests her wedlock failed as a
resultant role of her husband's poor people lovemaking techniques.

On track Swain, he sings: "Is that your wife, is that your shorty?
Well I'm her young man... I cerebrate the problem is you don't beat it right...
Making love is cool down, just deplumate her whisker sometimes."

Simply Bobby has taken a more laidback persuasion in his forthcoming autobiography
Organism Bobby Brown: The Truth, The Whole Truth And Nix But.

He wrote: "I'm aware of the fact that Eli Whitney had been sightedness Ray J, a
real danton True Young R&B artist world Health Organization is most famous for being the little chum of Brandy,
the multi-platinum vocalizing creative person and TV whizz.

"Their family relationship doesn't bother me. She's open to assure whoever she
wants to visit, just like I can see world Health Organization I want to check. I know the age
difference 'tween her and the little guy is 20 years, but to for each one his have.
The only business I had was how our daughter felt about the age remainder.
As long as she's chill with it, it's all right by me."







Nailbomb